Rocca - (Vegan) Pizza & Pasta



What? 
I discovered this place only two weeks ago, but I have to admit: I'm hooked! (and I've been here twice already, oops). One of the things I miss most as a vegan is without a doubt pizza, but thanks to Rocca I have a lot less cravings now.  Rocca sells vegan pizza that actually even has something on it that looks and tastes like cheese. For your non-herbivore friends: they also have 'normal' pizza's that - according to my friends- taste great as well.

Where?
Prenzlauerberg, Gleimstrasse 11

Why should you go there?
A vegan pizza that comes really close to the taste of a pizza with 'normal' cheese. Furthermore: fresh ingredients, a few cute seats inside and outside and all kinds of organic soda. And did I mention already that the pizza tastes great? ;-)

I think it's nicest to go to Rocca in summer, so you can order your pizza as takeaway and then take it with you to Mauerpark - around the corner.

Why should you not go there?
Honestly: no idea. Go there and see for yourself!



0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

Blogger news