Paletas Berlin - Home made ice pops!




What? 
Paleta Berlin makes delicious home-made ice pops. Not like the ones you used to eat when you were a little child, I guess you can call this the next level. Ice pop 2.0. Or 3.0. Or even 4.0.

Paletas are available in the most amazing flavours, like cucumber-lemon, mango-coconut, raspberry-hibiscus, blueberry-cheesecake and way more. Check the website for an overview of all flavours!

Where?
There is no physical shop, but you can find Paletas on several food- and flea markets. I found them at the Nowkölln Flohmarkt, but on their website you can find all other locations where they sell their delicious ice pops.

Why should you try them?
They are delicious, fresh, home-made and (a lot of them are) vegan. They look beautiful, have a good price (€2,50) and available in really surprising flavours. Need I say more?


I tried the cucumber-lemon ice cream on a really warm day and I was surprised by the freshness of this combination. When I got home, I started looking for ice pop molds immediately, so that I can also try to make them myself. To be continued..

Why should you not try them?
If you are more of a Ben&Jerry's or Häagen-Dazs fan, you might not really like them as they (or at least most of them) are water-based. For all others: what are you waiting for? Check the website to see where you can get a Paleta ice pop and try them yourself!


0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

Blogger news