Løv Organic - Tea time!



What?
Løv Organic is a shop that sells organic tea. And with tea I don't mean the kind of thing you find in your supermarket. Here you'll find the real deal, so to say ;)

Where?
Münzstraße 7-11

Around one year ago, when the store opened, I bought a package of tea for both my mom and my sister and got an additional one for free that I tried myself. Without exaggerating, I don't think I have ever had a (mint) tea that I liked better. The tea bags are made out of a material that looks a bit like silk, and you can smell already from the outside of the package that there's a high quality product inside.

Løv is originally from Scandinavia, the name means ' leaf' (and not 'love' like I initially thought,  haha). In the store you can find special flavours like blueberry-coconut, rooibos-almond, fennel-anis, but also more 'classics' like green tea, lemon grass and jasmin. Personal favourite: peppermint tea (€11.20 for 100g.)


Why should you go there?
Best. Tea. Ever. Thanks to the great packaging it's a really nice present (but also very nice to keep for yourself)

Why should you not go there?
Like all organic products that look good, Løv is not particularly... cheap. I'd even say it's quite expensive. At the same time, it's highly addictive because of it's great taste. You've been warned! ;-)

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

Blogger news