Bon Bon Bar - Lovely cocktails


What?
Bonbon bar is one of my favorite places to start a fancy night out. It serves the best cocktails I have had in Berlin so far, with all kinds of fresh ingredients and made by professional cocktail shakers. Just mention the bar staff a few ingredients you like and they'll create you something that is so good that you will leave the bar extremely happy -and drunk.

Location: Torstrasse 133

Why should you go there?
If you are a true cocktail lover like me, you can't miss out on this bar. 

Why shouldn't you go there?
The cocktails are (unfortunately) quite expensive, around €12 per cocktail. Also, it really is a fancy bar. I once went here wearing a very simple black H&M shirt and my all stars, I got the feeling that they did not really appreciate that ;-) Not the best start for a rave night. You'll be surrounded by the most beautiful(ly) dressed people from Berlin, so dress up if you go here!








0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

Blogger news