Rembrandt Burger - A piece of Holland in Berlin



What?
A nice little place called Rembrandt Burger. As you might know, there are many (like: MANY!) burger places in Berlin, but this one is definitely in my top-3. The owners are Dutch, which also explains the name. I'm always happy when I see more than one option for vegetarians on the menu, but this place (obviously) has great burgers for meat-lovers too which makes it easier to convince my boyfriend to come with me. Not the least important: they serve typical Dutch fries here which already give them some bonus points in my opinion ;-)

Where?
Friedrichshain, Richard Sorge Straße 21

Why should you go there?
Great burgers, cute little restaurant. It's not like a typical fastfood place where you're expected to eat and leave as soon as your done. At Rembrandt Burger you can easily spend an evening eating & drinking.

Why should you not got there?
If you didn't make a reservation beforehand, it might be that there's no table available when you arrive since it's a very popular restaurant. Spontaneous visits are therefore on your own risk!



0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

Blogger news